Nature Portfolio adopted the Global Code as a framework to guide global research collaborations in June 2022.
- An editorial in Nature: Nature addresses helicopter research and ethics dumping.
- Blog post discussing the guiding principles: Introducing a new approach to address inclusion and ethics in global research.
- A podcast with detailed discussion of the Global Code: A Global Code of Conduct for Researchers.
- Nature Geosciences: Tackling helicopter research.
- Resource page: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in Research Publishing featuring the TRUST Code under “Inclusion and ethics in global research collaborations”.